10 Apr 2012
From A Parents Point of View
Find out what it is like for a parent whose child has chosen to go to the USA on a Sports Scholarship with FirstPoint USA.
Check out our blog for this fantastic article by Sue Bennison, mother of Amanda, a former FirstPoint USA Field Hockey client who is currently studying and playing at Indiana University....
From A Parents Point of View - an article by Sue Bennison
“FirstPointUSA gives you the backing to be recognised and stand out amongst some of the best student athletes in the world. They give expert advice and have many key contacts in the USA that can enable them to find the perfect university for you.”
I’m an athlete
Apply if you think you're good enough?
- Over 3000 athletes placed on scholarship
- $100 million secured in scholarships
- First-hand knowledge & experience
- The World’s Number 1 in American Sports Scholarships
I’m a coach
Register to view full athlete profiles including:
- 20+ staff of former Student-Athletes
- Official SAT Test Centre
- Compliance & Eligibility staff
- Film & Media on all athletes