Digital Content Creators
FirstPoint USA are a sports agency that creates scholarship opportunities to universities in the United States for talented sportsmen and women. As the Global leader in sports scouting and recruitment, FirstPoint work with over 2,500 US universities to increase their international reach and identify suitable sporting and academic talent on their behalf.
We are seeking talented digital content creators as we expand our marketing team, with roles available across different creative disciplines. Whether you’re a videography specialist, a graphic designer, a social media specialist or a jack of all trades, we’re on the lookout for creative talent who can bring energy, passion and skill to our team, and inspire our audiences. You’ll be working in an entrepreneurial environment, within the sports industry and a never-ending range of content opportunities to bring US sports scholarships to life.
The successful candidates will bring a mix of hands-on marketing and communication skills, and a can-do attitude and the ambition to make a big impact within the company.
- Responsible for creating great content across our social media and digital channels in video, graphic and written format
- Developing briefs from within the team and presenting ideas and concepts which bring our stories to life
- Creating ads for paid marketing content and supporting our Paid Media Manager to develop successful campaigns which deliver ROI
- Work as a team to manage our social media channels, creating consistently high quality content and delivering against a social media plan across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and X
- Create themed campaigns which highlight the different aspects of our business, including student-athlete stories, university facilities, events, partner activities, alumni testimonials, brand ambassadors/influencers, new signings, PR & media launches, client commitments and collegiate sports activity
- Create content which enhances our website, including blogs, videos and graphics
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels using available tools
- Create marketing assets including brochures, flyers, signage and presentations
- Work with agencies on outsourcing marketing content not deliverable internally
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our marketing and communications plan
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital marketing aspects of the business to support our wider teams
- Communicate with key stakeholders to arrange content creation opportunities, including clients, partners, universities, brand ambassadors and colleagues
Experience & Skills
- A proven track record in a content creation role, across social media, design, videography, copywriting or generalist marketing
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about digital marketing, social media and creative content
- Experience across multiple social and digital platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, X, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- A range of practical creative communication skills
- Adobe Suite: InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Video Editing: Premier Pro/After Effects
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Confident with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced always-on environment
Experience in sports is desirable though not essential … you do however need have a genuine interest in sport.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
£30,000 - £35,000 commensurate with experience