Paid Media Manager
FirstPoint USA are a sports agency that creates scholarship opportunities to universities, colleges and high school academies in the United States for talented young sportsmen and women. As the global leader in sports scouting and recruitment, FirstPoint works with over 2,500 US universities to increase their international reach and identify suitable sporting and academic talent on their behalf.
We are seeking an ambitious Paid Media Manager to lead our paid media activity within our marketing team at our Glasgow office, with responsibility for overseeing our digital advertising spend across social media, Google, PPC and other relevant paid channels in both our UK and international markets. The postholder will manage a significant budget and play a key role in the growth of our business.
- Coordinate and manage all paid digital campaigns across social media, Google and PPC ensuring that KPI’s are achieved, supported by our creative team.
- Tailor campaigns for key international markets, including targeted European countries, Middle East, Australia and South America
- Execute campaign research, planning, set-up, delivery and optimisation across multiple territories.
- Project manage all activity and processes required to run and create campaigns effectively.
- Oversee our SEO strategy to improve organic performance.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to ensure high quality and consistency of campaigns.
- Regular reporting back to Executive Team on analytics, KPI’s and other performance metrics, highlighting challenges, successes and recommended changes.
- Explore opportunities and onboard new networks as the business enters new territories to maximise potential for our brand in those markets.
- Keep up to date with trends, technology and marketing changes that impact their own channel and networks.
- Lead on projects with tight deadlines to maximise opportunities.
- 3+ years minimum paid digital marketing and social media experience
- Successful track record in creating and managing successful campaigns with £100k+ budgets.
- Experience in managing campaigns in international markets is desirable.
- Highly motivated, passionate and results driven about digital marketing and social media.
- Experience across multiple platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google (Certifications desirable but not essential).
- Experience of using software tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain, deliver insights and recommendations.
- Proficient data analysis and interpretation skills
- Confident with a positive and proactive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in sports is not essential, but it would be desirable to have an interest in sport.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
£35,000 - £45,000 commensurate with experience
This Position is now closed