FirstPoint USA is an international scouting service, providing scholarship opportunities to talented athletes and recruitment services to hundreds of NCAA, NAIA, and NJCAA member institutions seeking to identify the very best in overseas sporting talent.
The company was founded in 2001 by former University of Cincinnati All-American and Hall of Fame inductee, Andrew Kean, and evaluates over 100,000 prospective student-athletes, competing in 30 different sports, across 187 countries each year.
We are on the hunt for a Paid Social Manager
We are seeking a Paid Social Manager to add to a growing digital marketing team at our Glasgow offices. Your focus and passion will be to increase brand reach across all digital channels which, in turn, improve our digital footprint. The Paid Social Manager will implement our paid social strategy and promote highly engaging content across all digital channels.
- Responsible for overseeing activity across all paid social accounts and ensuring that key KPI's are achieved including but not limited to Revenue, Cost Of Sale and Customer Acquisition Cost.
- Optimising and executing campaigns to meet business KPI’s
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Reporting to a high standard to internal and external stakeholders
- Regular reporting back to Executive Team on KPI's and other performance metrics, highlighting challenges and successes.
- Innovating and progressing accounts beyond day-to-day BAU activity to ensure the digital team stays ahead of new developments across multiple networks.
- Exploring opportunities and onboarding new networks as the business enters new territories to maximise potential for the brands in those locales.
- Keeping up to date with trends, technology and marketing changes that impact their own channel and networks.
- Leading on projects with tight deadlines to maximise opportunities
- 5+ year minimum Paid Social experience
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social.
- High expertise level of Paid Social platforms and tools
- Experience across multiple social platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain, deliver insights and recommendations
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient data analysis and interpretation skills
- Confident with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast based always-on environment
- Experience in sports is not essential, you do however have a genuine interest in sport.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.comApply Now