We are looking for a Sports Consultant to join our team!
FirstPoint USA is seeking ambitious Sports Consultants with a genuine passion for sports, keen eye for talent, with experience in a customer focused role; to join our expanding team in Glasgow. You will of course be a great communicator; target driven and share our passion for creating life-changing opportunities for talented sportsmen and women. As a Sports Consultant you will be an ambassador for our brand, responsible for evaluating, interviewing, and signing suitable student-athletes for the company.
- Job Title: Sports Consultant
- Reporting To: Commercial Director
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
- Evaluate, interview, and sign eligible student-athletes on behalf of the company.
- Manage and deliver student-athlete focused engagement and recruitment activities.
- Provide accurate and detailed information regarding US academic and sporting opportunities to prospective athletes and their families.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of a variety of sporting and student open events including trial events, education forums and conferences.
- Deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences on the benefits of FirstPoint USA and sports scholarship opportunities in America.
- To undertake appropriate staff development and professional training in line with the business strategic objectives of FirstPoint USA.
- To work flexibly and responsibly and undertake any other duties relevant to the level of the post.
- You will have had first-hand experience of US collegiate sport, either as a student-athlete or parent of a student-athlete.
- You will have minimum of 2 years customer facing sales experience in a business-to-client role, preferably within the education/sports industry however, this is not essential.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- You will be a highly motivated, positive, and resilient individual with an empathetic personality, able to effectively connect with a variety of audiences using your excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You will have well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org