We are looking for a Talent Management Consultant to join our team!
FirstPoint USA is seeking outstanding Talent Management Agents to join a growing team and be responsible for a portfolio of clients, delivering both client care and support to help student-athletes and their families secure academic and sporting opportunities at US universities. With our ethos of providing every client with a first class, value-added service, a successful candidate will need to be a conscientious, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual.
TALENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Job Title: Talent Management Consultant
- Reporting To: Head of Talent Management
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
- Secure suitable academic and sporting opportunities for clients that are aligned to their academic, athletic, and financial expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the ‘scholarship journey’ on behalf of client and their family.
- To help develop a strong, sustainable network of contacts within the American College system.
- To provide a first-class customer service experience for our clients.
- Managing the compliance & eligibility process for our clients.
- Identify problem areas and highlight concerns to appropriate members of staff if needed.
- Simplify complex information in an understandable manner to clients from all around the world.
- To stay abreast of NCAA/NAIA/NJCAA legislation changes across all divisions and implement effectively.
- Liaise effectively with other departments within FirstPoint regarding updates and client advancement through the FirstPoint USA program.
- Managing/organizing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Strive to reach and exceed set targets whilst maintaining quality.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to establish and manage relationships with clients and their families.
- You will have existing knowledge and experience of US collegiate sport and the sports scholarship process.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment.
- You will have minimum of 2 years customer facing sales experience in a business-to-client role, preferably within the education/sports industry however, this is not essential.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- You will be a highly motivated, positive, and resilient individual with an empathetic personality, able to effectively connect with a variety of audiences using your excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You will have well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com