Digital Marketing Manager
FirstPoint USA are a sports agency that creates scholarship opportunities to universities in the United States for talented sportsmen & women. As the Global leader in sports scouting and recruitment, FirstPoint work with over 2,500 US universities to increase their international reach and identify suitable sporting & academic talent on their behalf.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our team at our Glasgow offices. Your creativity, energy and passion will be to develop, plan and implement our digital marketing strategy across our multiple channels and platforms, increase engagement with our audiences through great digital content, and deliver high quality campaigns which set us apart from our competition. The successful candidate will bring a mix of key hands-on marketing and communication skills, while inspiring and leading those around them.
- Responsible for leading a small but growing marketing team in the delivery of our marketing plan ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Coordinating and planning digital content to ensure a consistent flow of great quality social media activity across multiple channels, working closely with colleagues who specialise in social media content creation, videography, photography and graphic design
- Managing digital marketing projects with other teams within the organisation, from development and articulation of briefs, idea generation through to execution
- Creation of innovative and exciting campaigns to amplify the FirstPoint USA brand across different sports, partners and other key target audiences
- Overseeing activity across all paid social accounts and ensuring that KPIs are achieved, working closely with our specialist manager
- Regular reporting back to Executive Team on KPIs and other performance metrics, highlighting challenges, new opportunities and successes
- Exploring innovative and creative marketing opportunities to elevate the FirstPoint USA family of brands
- Keeping up to date with social media trends and identifying new methods of improving engagement with our audiences
- Digitally activate key strategic partnerships with clubs, governing bodies and other organisations to maximise our investment in sponsorship
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing or brand management role
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about digital marketing, social media and creative content
- Good knowledge of Paid Social platforms and tools
- Experience across multiple social and digital platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- A range of practical creative communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Leadership experience
- Confident with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced always-on environment
Experience in sports is desirable though not essential … you do however need have a genuine interest in sport.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
£35,000 - £42,000 commensurate with experience
Send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.comApply Now