We are looking for a Talent Management Consultant to join our team!
FirstPoint USA are seeking a Social Media Executive to add to a growing digital marketing team at our Glasgow offices. Your focus and passion will be to increase brand reach across all digital channels which, in turn, improve our digital footprint. The Social Media Executive will implement our social strategy and develop highly engaging content for all digital channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
- Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Reporting To: Head of Digital Marketing
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
- As a social media native, you are passionate about increasing our brand reach and creating positive brand sentiment across all our digital channels through engaging and relevant content.
- Creating and evolving a content and media strategy which encompasses the key brand pillars and aligns to the wider business plans.
- Managing and delivering the monthly calendar of activity aligned to the wider marketing plans.
- Working alongside the Head of Digital Marketing to amplify relevant content from brand partnerships and support content from influencers to create long term brand advocacy to widen our reach.
- Exploring, testing, and learning new channels and relevant content (such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Live etc) to increase brand reach and brand engagement.
- The brand guardian for FirstPoint USA across our social channels, you will ensure all content celebrates and embraces our brand values and brand strategy.
- Developing standalone social campaign creative ideas throughout the year, as well as supporting the amplification of integrated campaigns where relevant,
- Keeping up to date with technology changes in the industry and consumer insight to continuously develop our channels and use them to their full potential.
- Using your strong photography, videography, & editing skills to create great storyboards as much as possible without the need for external photography where possible.
- In collaboration with our Paid Search Specialist, you’ll develop content to support paid and organic channels that increase traffic to our website.
- Using insight from internal BI data and external market sources to recommend channel strategy and content and be pro-active with future creative ideas, based on that insight.
- Working alongside the rest of your team to write and develop engaging content for our websites which not only help tell the story of our brand but also support SEO strategy.
- Using social media management software (Sprout/Hootsuite/Canva/Later or other services) for social media scheduling and supporting the high-quality creation of your content.
- Undertaking competitor analysis and brand sentiment tracking to feed into the wider business insight and help teams understand changes in yield or industry performance.
- Referring to google analytics and other sources, to review any commercial return to your activity and learn from that insight to evolve your plans where relevant.
- Owning and managing your own budget and ensuring all spend aligns to both marketing plans and commercial insight.
- With support from your team, you will oversee the day-to-day community management across all platforms ensuring continuous positive brand engagement.
- Tracking performance of activity, integrate into marketing dashboards and review improvements where relevant.
- You’ll be part of a close-knit team that spans brand, social, commercial and digital.
- You have strong digital marketing and social media experience and demonstratable examples of creating and managing integrated social media campaigns.
- You are proficient using multi-social posting programs and ideally, you have a general knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Experience in sports is not essential, you do however have a genuine interest in sport.
- Naturally curious to always learn, develop and challenge the status quo, you are passionate about creating new ideas and being innovate.
- You like to write and have a creative flair; copywriting skills are essential to this role.
- Passionate for photography and creativity, it is more than just for work.
- You are a high performer that is always looking for a better way to do things. You are restless and are looking for an opportunity that allows you to have impact and make a difference. You like it when your work stands out from the crowd.
- You are highly organised and adept at managing competing, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- A great team worker with strong communication skills; you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org