We are looking for a University Admissions Advisor to join our team!
FirstPoint are seeking enthusiastic individuals with good communication and organisation skills to add to our growing University Admissions team. Successful candidates will oversee and administer all aspects of the admission and enrolment process for students wishing to attending partner universities in the United States of America. University Admissions Advisors will need to liaise effectively with all students and universities and provide them with all the information required in a timely and effective manner. As part of this role, you will deliver information, admissions advice and guidance as required.
UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
- Job Title: University Admissions Advisor
- Reporting To: Head of Partnerships
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
- Deal with all applications and any enrolment enquires from first point of contact to resolution.
- Maintain and keep up to date all college records of the application and enrolment process.
- Secure suitable academic opportunities for applicants that are aligned to their academic and financial expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the ‘admissions journey’ on behalf of client and their family.
- To help develop and maintain a strong, sustainable network of contacts within the American University system.
- To provide a first-class customer service experience for our clients.
- Simplify complex information in an understandable manner to clients from all around the world.
- Liaise effectively with other departments within FirstPoint regarding updates and client advancement through the FirstPoint USA program.
- Managing/organizing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Strive to reach and exceed set targets whilst maintaining quality.
- You will take a lead role in delivering a clear, customer-focused admissions process, taking responsibility for a caseload of applicants, and ensuring applicants receive appropriate information and guidance and feel confident and prepared to start university.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to establish and manage relationships with clients and their families.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment.
- You will have minimum of 2 years customer facing sales experience in a business-to-client role, preferably within the education sector however, this is not essential.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting targets and delivering results.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- You will be a highly motivated, positive, and resilient individual with an empathetic personality, able to effectively connect with a variety of audiences using your excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You will have well-developed IT skills, covering Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org