1. What are you looking forward to most about starting your student-athlete life in the U.S?
I am looking forward to starting my new life in the country I was born in. I have always wanted to get myself back to America and here I have the chance to do so while getting my college degree it is really an amazing opportunity I have here.
2. How have you been preparing for your time in The States?
I have been preparing by making sure I am in the best condition possible. I found a running club in Kirkby called the harriers they have brought me on as a unbelievable rate I have also been making sure I keep myself sharp in the classroom
3. What has been the highlight of your time on the FirstPoint USA program?
The best part for me was finalising getting into my college, however the showcase was a very unique and important part of the whole process
4. Were you happy with the offers you received, and what made you choose your college in the end?
I was very happy with my offers and made my final decision because of the coach I am going to play for he was very impressive with his general talk about football and his interest in me was very flattering.
5. Would you recommend FirstPoint USA?
I would 100% recommend FirstPoint USA to any of my friends and would urge anyone who is not sure about starting the program to do it the team at FirstPoint become Friends and help you each step if the way making sure you are getting what you want
6. What advice would you have for anyone considering a sports scholarship to the USA?
The advise I would give anyone who is going on a sports scholarship to the USA is to prepare and make sure that you are as fit as possible or you just won't be able to play well, also make sure you understand it is not just a game of football you are going for your degree and of course enjoy every single step.
We'd like to thank Sean for taking the time to answer our questions!
Do you have what it takes to be part of the FirstPoint USA "Class of 2014"?