We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join our team!
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial and Marketing department at FirstPoint USA as Head of Digital Marketing. Your focus and passion will be to increase brand reach across all digital channels which, in turn, improve our digital footprint. Your team will develop engaging content which showcases our brand and sets us apart from others, whilst also overseeing plans that achieve high converting traffic from acquisition activity.
HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
- Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
- Having an integrated approach across CRM, PPC, SEO, social and digital product – to develop holistic digital eco-systems that not only achieve cost efficiencies but also align to client journeys, ensuring we deliver the most relevant online brand experience.
- Managing a small but agile team, you will inspire and lead them to create their own channel plans.
- Use platform insight, industry news and review BI data to recommend strategy and pioneer new ways across the whole business to engage with our clients digitally.
- Owning and managing your own budget, ensuring all spend aligns to both marketing plans and commercial insight.
- Working closely with the revenue team to understand forecasts, identifying commercial opportunities, being flexible with your plans to develop tactical activity across categories.
- Exploring, testing, and learning new channels that FirstPoint has not previously used, which are however relevant to our audience.
- Working alongside the Partnerships team and Commercial Director, to develop more innovative digital methods that support and nurture B2B lead generation.
- Alongside the Chief Digital Officer, you will review and recommend improvements for our automation and technology which will improve current ways of working, be more agile and achieve commercial returns.
- Overseeing our Digital Team to ensure all traffic is not just aligned to good UX and the brand objectives, but also achieving highly converting traffic in the right areas and at the right time.
- You are currently operating a similar role with experience in leading digital marketing performance teams and social media; already working in sport or education would be a plus, however this is not a must.
- You can demonstrate strong experience of creating and managing integrated digital campaigns with a multi-channel delivery; you have a rounded view of Development, PPC, SEO, Video, Social, Content, CRM
- Well versed and passionate about UX, UI, being insight driven is in your DNA.
- You are happy talking tech and data in the morning, nimbly moving to creative and content in the afternoon.
- Passionate about creating new ideas, you are naturally curious, innovate and challenge the status quo of the industry.
- A high performer that is always looking for a better way to do things; you’re restless and looking for an opportunity that allows you to have impact and make a difference. You like it when your work stands out from the crowd.
- A great team worker with strong communication skills; you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way.
- You are up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once; you are comfortable working in an environment where things move and flex, where a can-do attitude is key.
As well as a competitive salary, investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 43 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
Apply: Send your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org